TO DOWNLOAD NEWSLETTER PRESS Download Preschool Newsletter April 4, 2015, HERE
03/21Snow ShowersPartly cloudy skies this morning will give way to occasional snow showers during the afternoon. High 37F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.03/21SnowSnow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Low 31F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- 3:49 AM EDT on March 21, 2018
- 8:00 AM EDT on March 22, 2018