TOGETHER, we get through these times!
Joke of the day…Ya know I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went…THEN OUT OF THE BLUE IT DAWNED ON ME…!!!!
APUSH: I hope all is well. I have not forgotten to speak with you parents. There may be changes coming in our online policies just waiting to hear how that goes. I will keep you guys posted.
Today is about America and its involvement in World War I.
- Read all of Chapter 21 in your red book. This is a collection of essays on America from 1890-1918.
- Read the Two Articles that I have enclosed on Woodrow Wilson’s 14 Points.
- Looking ahead…Read chapter 4 from the book “Satisfaction Guaranteed” which is a look to the next topic we will cover. The Roaring 20’s and it crass consumerism.
World History: The official close of the Stock Market Game is tomorrow. So today will mark the end of your stock assignments. Here are today’s assignments for you.
- For Friday or Saturday, I would like you to complete the following activities:
- Complete Interpreting Statistics Worksheet (See Download)
- Complete Tackling Complex Problems Worksheet(See Download)
- On Thursday, take picture of the Account Summary and Account Holdings screens to show me how your team ended up doing in this simulation. Email me the picture.
- Concluding activity: Please complete a paragraph explaining you learned by participating in the Stock Market Game. Did you actually make money in what is really the worst possible time to be in the Stock Market?