Recently, I was asked if there is an easy way to translate a document written in English into Spanish. One easy method using tools we all have access to is Google Docs. Using your email login will give you access to Google Docs.
1) Create your English document in Google Docs. If you’ve created the text in another program, you can cut and paste into Google Docs.
2) Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar.
3) Choose ‘Translate Document’
4) Select ‘Spanish’ (or any other supported langue desired)
5) Google Docs will create a copy of your document (which is stored in your Google Doc files) in the language you selected. If needed, paste the new translated text into a program of your choice.