THE ACTUAL PAGE
Mr. TamulevichUncategorized Read more...
Recently, I was asked if there is an easy way to translate a document written in English into Spanish. One easy method using tools we all have access to is Google Docs. Using your email login will give you access to Google Docs.
1) Create your English document in Google Docs. If you’ve created the text in another program, you can cut and paste into Google Docs.
2) Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar.
3) Choose ‘Translate Document’
4) Select ‘Spanish’ (or any other supported langue desired)
5) Google Docs will create a copy of your document (which is stored in your Google Doc files) in the language you selected. If needed, paste the new translated text into a program of your choice.
Many ARRSD staff members need a way to print privately for confidential documents with sensitive information concerning our students. Printing to the copier seems dangerous because the regular way to print will leave sensitive documents in the hopper which anyone might get their hands on. The following video will demonstrate how to print to a copier privately and securely using a PIN code you set before you send a document to the copier. When you arrive at the copier, simply open the print job, input your pin number, and gather your documents!
Feel free to take this video with you to the copier if needed!
final repro zip file containing .ai file, eps file, and PNG file