UPDATES FROM ARRSD
The purpose of this page is to provide information related to information presented by the Athol Royalston Regional School District.
March 5,2020 COVID-19 Letter- English, Spanish
March 13,2020 District Update- English, Spanish
March 15,2020 District Update- English
March 16,2020 District Update- English
March 18,2020 District Update- English Spanish
March 20,2020 District Update- English, Spanish
April 6,2020 Pupil Department Update English, Spanish
April 7,2020 District Update- English
April 8,2020 Expectations virtual learning English
April 9,2020 DESE Update English
April 12,2020 Assessment Letter English, Spanish
April 28,2020 Pre-K and K Registration- English
May 21,2020 Potential Scenarios School Year 21 English
July 9,2020 DESE Initial Fall Reopening Guidance English
July 17,2020 Protocols for responding to COVID-19 scenarios English
October 28, 2020 District update –English
Below is a link to a site to help get out Covid-19 information to familes in their native langauges.
Maintain “Social Distance”
- Stop shaking hands and hugging. Use other methods of greeting that do not include touch.
- Maintain 2 meters of distance (6 feet) between yourself and anyone who is not an immediate family member living in your house.
- Learn more from the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public or find the above graphic in multiple languages at https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-printable-fact-sheets
If you are displaying any of the following symptoms, please contact your primary care provider or visit the emergency room:
- Fever or lower respiratory illness
- Shortness of breath
Tips for Staying Healthy, and Protecting Those Around You
- Wash your hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. CDC handwashing videos
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer until soap and water are available.
- Wear a mask if you have a cough.
- Monitor your temperature. (A fever is 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.) Remain home from work or school if you have a fever or you aren’t feeling well.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects frequently.
- The most recent updates from the Town of Athol
- The Massachusetts 211 hotline for real-time COVID-19 updates and referrals. Service available 24 hours a day and information is available in multiple languages. Can also be accessed at https://www.mass211.org/.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention