AR-SEPAC : Athol-Royalston Special Education Parent Advisory Council is back in action!
Chair: Danalynn Stockwood
Co-chair: Meghan Cote
Meetings are held from 6-7pm in the Athol-Royalston Middle School unless otherwise noted.
February 27, 2019:
5-6pm Guest Speaker Lisa Sheehy from DPH
6-7pm SEPAC meeting with guest Shirley Mitchell
March 27, 2019 (meeting cancelled)
April 24, 2019
May 22, 2019
May 29, 2019: special recognition night! Stay tuned for details…
- Questions and Answers on the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 for Students with Disabilities Attending Public Elementary and Secondary Schools”
- “Student Placement in Elementary and Secondary Schools and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act”
- “IHCP Questions and Answers by Pete Wright”
- “Parent and Educator ResourceGuide to Section 504 in Public Elementary and
- FACEBOOK: Resources for Parents with Children with Special Needs
- “Parents Notice of Procedural Safeguards”
- ” UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Office for Civil Rights.
Know Your Rights: Students With ADHD”
- “A Parents Guide to Special Education. A JOINT PUBLICATION OF
The Federation for Children with Special Needs and The Massachusetts Department of Education”