AR-SEPAC : Athol-Royalston Special Education Parent Advisory Council is back in action!
Chair: Danalynn Stockwood
Co-chair: Meghan Cote
Meetings are held from 6-7pm in the Athol-Royalston Middle School unless otherwise noted.
September 25, 2019, at that meeting other dates for the year will be set.
October 3, 2019 from 3-4:30 Leslie Leslie from the Federation for Special Needs Children will be at the Middle School Library to present on the role of the SEPAC.
- Questions and Answers on the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 for Students with Disabilities Attending Public Elementary and Secondary Schools”
- “Student Placement in Elementary and Secondary Schools and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act”
- “IHCP Questions and Answers by Pete Wright”
- “Parent and Educator ResourceGuide to Section 504 in Public Elementary and
- FACEBOOK: Resources for Parents with Children with Special Needs
- “Parents Notice of Procedural Safeguards”
- ” UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Office for Civil Rights.
Know Your Rights: Students With ADHD”
- “A Parents Guide to Special Education. A JOINT PUBLICATION OF
The Federation for Children with Special Needs and The Massachusetts Department of Education”